313th Hospital Center (U.S. Army) 3 Inch Embroidered Patch
Spice up your outfit by adding an eye-catching embroidered patch. Thanks to its durable twill fabric, the patch is resilient to heat. Order it today and get ready to start embellishing!
The distinctive unit insignia was originally approved for the 313th Combat Support Hospital on 27 February 1981. It was redesignated for the 313th Surgical Hospital on 29 February 1984. The insignia was redesignated for the 313th Hospital Center 4 February 2021.
Twill fabric (26% cotton, 74% polyester)
3″ (7.6 cm) in diameter
Attachment options: iron-on, sew-on, or safety pin.
Follow these steps when attaching patches by iron-on backing:
1. Choose the item on which you plan to attach the patch. As a general rule, the fabric you choose should be at least as heavy as the patch. Fabrics like denim and cotton provide the best base for iron-on patches.
2. Lay your item on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
3. Heat up the iron to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
4. Iron the place where you plan to place the patch.
5. Place a thin garment over the patch.
6. Position the heated iron over the patch and press down firmly for about 25 seconds on each side.- Remove the iron and allow the patch to cool.
7. Check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger. If it lifts up a bit, repeat the process.
8. For a completely secure patch, use a sewing machine or a needle and thread to secure the patch to the fabric.
Full adhesiveness will be achieved in 48 hours.
Disclaimer: Don’t wash the item more than necessary since this
process may cause the patch to start coming off. If you do need to wash
the item, hand wash it using cold water. Allow it to air dry.